||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|app.py||2 years ago|
|kayako.png||2 years ago|
|kayako.py||2 years ago|
|requirements.txt||2 years ago|
|setup.py||2 years ago|
|whatitlookslike.png||2 years ago|
Kayako Notifier Applet for MacOS
This program looks at your Kayako queue and displays how many tickets you have open. It will also notify you when you have new tickets. You can either clone this repo and run the script, or you can grab a prebuilt version and be merry.
Binary (for lazy people)
Available here: Download Link
None if you use the compiled app (generated with py2app), if running from source:
- Install Python 3.8 from the Python Website
- If you want to generate the standalone app, you need XCode
$ pip3 install -r requirements.txt
after that, you can run
app.py in the directory, or generate your own standalone app with
$ python3 setup.py py2app
This applet will do nothing and just exit when just run without configuration. You need to hop into your terminal and create a config file.
- Create the file
- The configuration should look something like this:
[auth] username=kayakouser password=password [server] apiurl=https://yourkayakoinstance.net/staffapi/index.php?
- Make sure it's only readable by your user (
chmod 600 ~/.config/kayako.cfg)
- NOW you can start the app/script. On Catalina it will probably ask for confirmation to notify. Accept this.